Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tomatoes at The Market Tomorrow...Excites Us







Every farm has a seasonal centerpiece and during this one, heirloom tomatoes are ours.

Two years ago we rocked the North Scottsdale Farmer's Market with our heirloom tomatoes - I know I'm bragging, but the comments we received said I can.

This year we've had areas of tomatoes that have struggled. Not happy I generally say.

Well, this morning I just about called for a party. We harvested a ton of lovely heirlooms for tomorrows market. Big beautiful tomatoes and tons of little yellow pears and cherry tomatoes. I can't can't wait to show them to you. We'll still complement ours with the beautiful organically grown yellow boys and taxis and a few of the reds from Farmer Frank at Crooked Sky. Every bit as wonderful as ours.

No comments: