Monday, February 27, 2012

How Good Can It Get

Right now I'm taking a late morning break with Michael. I just have to tell you what we're indulging on because I know you'll want to join us this Thursday at the market.


Up until about 30 seconds ago, on my rose colored vintage plate there were. . . 

two very fresh eggs (that my husband prepared just so - over easy - 
lightly salted with a sprinkling of pepper) . . . 

. . . and. . .  

sliced, toasted and buttered . . . 
some of the farm's newest market addition - stone ground bread 
(hand - made by the fabulous Carol of Grano de Vida) . . .

. . . and . . .

THEN.....drizzled lightly - with the newest market addition -  very local honey.   

Call it AMAZING
We get to do this. . . because we can.

Eggs, hand-made bread (cinnamon/raisin - coming this Thursday too), 
AZ local - raw & unfiltered honey.....
will be available at our French Market this Thursday - 9 am until 1 and 4 - 6 pm.

It can't get any better than this.....I don't think......

No comments: